Airmas Group of Companies (“Airmas Group”) views and treats your Personal Data seriously.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Your Personal Data is information that relates directly or indirectly to you, who is identified or identifiable from that information or from that and other information.
Personal Data that Airmas Group may Collect
When you transact with Airmas Group, we may collect a variety of your Personal Data, which may include your:-
- National registration identity card number;
- Race and religious beliefs;
- Postal address;
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- Medical information;
- Salary range;
- Tax file identification number;
- EPF number;
- SOCSO number;
- Contact preference;
- Credit card or bank account information; and
- Criminal history, where permitted by applicable law.
The list of personal data stated above is not exhaustive and may include other Personal Data depending on the nature of dealings or transaction.
Source of Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be collected, processed and used by Airmas Group are sourced from wholly legitimate and transparent means such as:-
- Agreements and contracts for sale and purchase of Airmas Group’s properties or services;
- Official registration forms (either electronic or printed) for new launches or property roadshows, showcases, exhibitions or any other promotional events;
- Any emails or any correspondences that Airmas Group has received from you requesting for information or making any inquiries;
- Any forms that you have submitted on our website;
- Any referrals from a person which have included their verifiable personal contact details;
- Letters of Offer from financial institutions (local or foreign) for pre-approved loans;
- Business cards that were dropped or given to our employees, agents, brokers or associates; or
- Any documents (including but not limited to statutory forms and returns) that were submitted to Airmas Group for processing purposes.
Your Personal Data may also be collected from cookies through the use of our website.
Purpose of Collection of Personal Data
Your Personal Data is collected and further processed by Airmas Group as required permitted by law for the following purposes:-
- To assess and process your request for our products and services;
- To establish your identity and background;
- To facilitate your participation in, and our administration of, any events including contest, promotions or campaigns;
- To administer and communicate with you in relation to our products, services and/or events;
- To process any payments related to products and services requested by you;
- To conduct credit reference checks and establish your credit worthiness, where necessary, in providing you with the requested products and services;
- For insurance purposes;
- To operate our premises in a manner which is physically safe, secure and befitting of health and safety requirements;
- For internal investigations, compliance, audit or security purposes including without limitation for crime detection, prevention and prosecution;
- To conduct research for internal marketing analysis and analysis of customer patterns and choices;
- To better manage our business and your relationship with Airmas Group;
- To respond to your enquiries and to resolve any issues and disputes which may arise in connection with any dealings with Airmas Group;
- To protect and enforce our rights under any agreements that Airmas Group is a party to;
- To transfer or assign our rights, interest and obligations under any agreement entered into with Airmas Group;
- To comply with Airmas Group legal and regulatory obligations in the conduct of its business including to meet any disclosure requirements of any law binding upon Airmas Group;
- To enable us to send you information by e-mail, regular post mail, telecommunication means (telephone calls, SMS messages or social chat application) or internet social media with information regarding products, services, upcoming events, promotions, advertising, marketing and commercial materials which may be of interest to you;
- To ensure that the content of our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and/or device;
- For vacant possession, keys handover, property / estate management, customer care and/or defect rectification works;
- For post vacant possession services, such as club house services, security and customer loyalty card programmes;
- For any subsequent commercial transactions in relation to any projects, products and/or services;
- For the Airmas Group’s internal records management; or
- For any other purpose that is required or permitted by laws, regulations, and guidelines including the requirements of any governmental, non-governmental or regulatory authorities.
Where you have indicated your consent to receiving marketing or promotional update from Airmas Group, you may opt-out from receiving such marketing or promotional material at any time. You may notified us in writing to email@example.com or call us at 1800 188 333 and 011 1722 5711.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Your Personal Data provided to us is processed within Airmas Group (including related companies, subsidiaries, holding companies, associated companies and outsourcing partners).
Airmas Group will ensure that:
- Access to your Personal Data is restricted to staff who are required to process your Personal Data in accordance with their respective job requirements; and
- Only necessary information is released to the relevant employees.
Right to Access and Correct Personal Data
You have the right to access and correct your Personal Data held by us (subject always to certain exemptions) subject to payment of the prescribed fee. We will make every endeavour to ensure your personal data is accurate and up to date therefore we ask that if there are changes to your information, you may notified us in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1800 188 333 and 011 1722 5711.
Limiting the Processing of Personal Data
The Personal Data provided to us undergoes processing as and when required or upon scheduled maintenance. The definition of processing defines it as “any operation or set of operations which is performed upon Personal Data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, blocking, erasure or destruction”.
You have the right to limit in part or wholly any of the processes by which your data is subjected to in terms of the operations allowed to be performed upon it, the period of time allowed or alternatively the date line of the consent given.
The responsibility of compliance rests on the shoulders of Airmas Group who determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
You may at any time withdraw or amend, in full or in part, your processing consent given previously, in each case subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and a reasonable time period in writing to email@example.com or call us at 1800 188 333 and 011 1722 5711.
Consequences of Refusal / Failure to Provide Personal Data
The Personal Data provided to us are wholly voluntary in nature and you are not under any obligation or under any duress to do so. However, in some circumstances such as the preparation and execution of a Sales and Purchase Agreement, or a Supplier Letter of Award or an Employment Letter requires certain personal details and information beforehand.
The failure to provide the Personal Data may result in the following which we shall not be held liable for any of the consequences arising therefrom:
- The inability of parties to formalise any contract and/or agreement and/or Sales and Purchase Agreement / tenders / Letter of Awards / Employment Contract in relation to the sale of our property, products and/or services, to facilitate construction or to hire human resource;
- The inability for us to provide you with the notices, products and/or services requested;
- The inability for us to update you with the latest products and/or launches;
- The inability for us to complete commercial transactions in relation to our projects, products and/or services; and
- The inability to comply with any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, by laws, guidelines and/or codes applicable to us.
Your Privacy Preferences and How to Contact Us
If you wish for any clarification by us via any mode of communication, you may:-
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Call us at 1800 188 333 and 011 1722 5711; or
- Write or fax to us at the following address:-
Airmas Group of Companies
Sales and Marketing Department
33 Jalan Jelawat, Seberang Jaya,
13700 Prai, Penang
Fax No.: 04-380 6001